Whether you're taking a break from alcohol or you refrain entirely, this beverage has been a staple in my home for it's refreshing bite. For me personally, I crave the booze burn I used to get. The apple cider vinegar takes on the role of that here quite perfectly. Enjoy!
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add in equal amount of apple cider vinegar
- Add 1-2 ml Stevia if you choose, this is totally optional
- Pour your carbonated water over ice
- Add 3-4 oz of the citrus mixture and stir
Enjoy, it's that simple!
PRODUCTS I USE
- Apple Cider Vinegar: I really like Bragg's. I haven't seen any issues since they were acquired recently, but if you have an issue with it, go with Lucy's Organic ACV.
- Stevia: NuNaturals is great and it comes in a liquid dropper, which is my preferred form.
- Carbonation machine: I use one called the aarke Carbonator, but you can also go for a cheaper SodaStream no problem.
- Hand Juicer: this comes in handy when you're making these every day like I do. I use this cheap one from Amazon.
@thesaltyviking Endless refreshment ahead #recipe #fyp ♬ Microinequities - 18 Carat Affair