These are my go-to snack when I'm craving something sweet and satisfying – but these happen to sugar-free and packed with protein 💪
Protein: 14g | Carbs: 1g | Fat: 0g | Cal: 30
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil
- Pour water into tabletop mixer and begin mixing
- Add 1 cup grass-fed gelatin
- Add 4 ml stevia (4 droppers)
- Add 2 tablespoons monk fruit
- Add 4 ml vanilla extract
- Mix (or whisk( thoroughly for 5 mins to introduce air
- Quickly pour onto baking sheet and place in the fridge ~ 30mins
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Bonus: Add 2-3 into your coffee with Nate's Functional Creamer for an extra dose of goodness.
PRODUCTS I USE
Gelatin: My favorite Gelatin is Aspen Naturals. It's grass fed and pasture-raised so it's good for you and the planet.
Monkfruit: I use Lakanto, great stuff!
Stevia: NuNaturals is great and it comes in a liquid dropper, which is my preferred form.
Vanilla: I use Simply Organic non-alcohol.
@thesaltyviking Grass-fed gelatin marshmallows are one of my favorite snacks. #sugarfree #lowcarb #healthy #recipe #diy #tasty ♬ original sound - Nate Schmit